Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pilatus

I like the top. We were with Grandma and Grandpa and I liked the view.

CAPTIONS BY T - He refuses to dictate a post.

On Grandma and Grandpa H's first full day we all went to Pilatus. You might remember that this was on our top ten wish list, and we were starting to get worried since we hadn't been. But we were lucky - Sunday was absolutely perfect weather.  We did the golden round trip: ferry ride from Luzern to Alpnachstad, cogwheel train up to the summit, then gondola part way down (to the mountain coaster slide), then a cable car a little farther (to the playground, where we planned to have lunch, but it was absolutely mobbed) and then the rest of the way down to Krienz. We had to wait quite a while for a bus back to Luzern, but E, S, and Grandma and Grandpa still had time to check out the bridges there before our train home.

I like ferries because I like riding things


 L eating a lollipop. L likes lollipops and I had one. I like lollipops, too. I had a pink one. Daddy and Grandma are trying to find the luggage. 


A green hill was beautiful. I did not see a lot of cows

I like sailboats. I don't know why we took a picture of this, but I like it.

I felt like we were going straight to the moon.

I saw really far with snow.


I was falling down in snow. I played around in it. I threw snowballs with Mama. I hit her right in the middle.



They went up a ton of stairs. I did nothing because I wasn't up there. I listened to the music and threw snowballs. I got snow on L, too!

This is our ride back down. I was scared a tiny bit, but I told no one. 

We saw the big icicles when we were waiting for the gondola. I wish they were popsicles.

The slide was good for me. I went superman fast.


The slide goes down to the playground so you don't have to walk. Even L went.


I cooked bread on the fire. It burns easy. Just leave it in and stand there and do nothing and wait until it looks like what you want and get it nice and flat.

I must have been asleep when we went to the bridge.










No comments:

Post a Comment