Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Chocolate!


Post by T! It's late because I was hoping to write it with the girls, but R has been busy when I am free, and S is away now on a mysterious school trip. Later I will backdate the post to put it where it belongs.



We went to the chocolate factory with Grandma and Grandpa. The first thing we did was watch the movie. It was an old movie, I think, because it was white. The clothes were pretty. It showed the people making chocolate by hand and wrapping by hand. I liked the movie. It's a fun movie about making chocolate in the old days.

After the movie we went on a tour. The first part was about history. There was a funny part with chocolate in a cage. They weren't sure they were supposed to eat it. The second half was about making chocolate the way they do it now. There were seeds you could make the chocolate out of. There was a magnifying glass with a little holder and light. People were making chocolate sticks. I ate some. Four. They were really good.



Then we went to a real sample room and got a lot of chocolate. A lot. They didn't tell you how much you could eat. You could eat any much. I ate a lot. Like maybe ten. Or maybe a thousand. I like it with honey. I think we bought some chocolate, but I haven't seen it yet.



I like swings. L is trying to push me. 


Then we went to Gruyeres castle. I like castles. We'd seen this before but we didn't see the flowers before. Just two more things. 1. I like the maze. I was asleep for this, though. 2. L likes cats. 

The trip was awesome. Grandma and Grandpa were there. They were funny. Grandpa let me eat chocolate. That will be enough on this one.





1 comment:

  1. T I think that you are going to turn into a chocolate boy! I like the maze too - I think it's beautiful. Bunches of love , Grammie XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete