Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

T on his birthday

T's birthday treat at Trampolino, dictated by T:

I'm trying to get out of the ball pit.

 S is going down a slide. This is only a long slide.
S with me. You have to grab onto that rope then pull yourself.


 That's humongous. I'm climbing up there and I almost made it, but I slipped because I need to take off my socks then walk up it with my hands. Daddy climbed up it. Daddy was being silly. He helped me up by letting me climb up his body. He was struggling.



S bouncing on the trampoline with a harness. It made her go higher and very high into the ceiling. It made her jump really high into the clouds.

L got a little truck from over there. L liked it a lot. She was smiling when she was there but when she went home she was crying.
That's all I have to say. I wrote a whole blog. We're at the bottom.

L ate this. I saw her do it on Monday. She was thinking and she got it and she ate the chocolate. She left the wrapper on the tree because she thought she'd fool us. She's not going to eat any more because I'm going to check on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment