Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

O Tannenbaum


We finally decorated our tree! Aside from a few soft mushrooms from Ikea, all our ornaments are chocolate. That will make it much easier to take down. S made our beautiful star at school.







We didn't tell L that the ornaments are chocolate. I'm not sure we'd have our finished product on the right if we had. This morning T announced that he didn't want the tree and we ought to take it down - and that he'd get rid of the ornaments for me, no problem. I told him we would have to eat all the chocolate anyway when we take it down after Christmas and he agreed we could wait until then.

Today I went into Zurich by myself. I didn't want to waste a day I could be doing Christmasy things with the kids, but I couldn't wait any longer to buy some pants. I had zero pairs that fit. So I went to H&M and got a couple of pairs. They aren't perfect, but I don't really want to take the time to find anything better.

It is more Christmasy than ever in the city, and I hope I will be able to bring the girls to see it before we leave for skiing. There are Salvation Army bands everywhere playing carols, and it really adds to the atmosphere.

3 comments:

  1. What can I say- I'm speechless! Loved seeing the children decorating the tree - the pictures are beautiful- wonderful lighting. XXXXXmama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like them. And I'm glad you figured out the comments. You know me - I always want more positive feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully decorated tree. You all created a masterpiece! Susie, the star looks fantastic! We are happy to see that you are all looking great! We wish we could be there to help you take the tree down after Christmas!!!!!! Love, G and G

    ReplyDelete