Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Techno-birthday-rama!

Today on blogs by S, we are going to have a full review of my birthday visit to Technorama!

I love Technorama a lot, which is why I chose to go there for my birthday. There was a chemistry lab open when we went there. R, Daddy and I were the only ones in the lab. We got to sit at any table we wanted. We did an experiment about extracting essential oils. They smelled good. They also had a huge ball of static electricity where people could touch and wave their head and their hair would get poufy.

L is having a bad hair day (a really cute bad hair day)

There were a lot of light experiments, and optical illusions with colors, and there was a section about your body, and a section with wooden machines, and lots of other fun things. Before we get on to more of the pictures, I want to tell you about a chocolate experiment we did. It wasn't really an experiment, but I'm saying that because it was in the science museum. We made chocolate straight from the chocolate beans. We added condensed milk, sugar, and everything. They had adorable little Christmas molds, so we poured chocolate into all the Christmas ones. And now for picture time:

Me trying to find out how this works.

I feel I have electricity in my fingers.

Simple machine for a not so simple to take care of baby.

I put my hands up in the air sometimes
When I'm jumping, when I'm jumping

After the museum Daddy and I went to Peclard. Peclard is a fancy sweet store with a cafe in the back. It's got velvet chairs and a lot of gold decorated things. I like the hot chocolate they have and it's very very very chocolatey. It was just me and Daddy. I didn't invite Mama because Daddy and I haven't really had a lot of alone time, and Daddy hadn't been to Peclard yet.

Me next to the bridge.

Peclard was done up beautifully for Christmas. Drinking hot chocolate in my red coat and all the Christmas decorations made me really in the Christmas spirit.

Grand finale - my picture of Peclard's beautiful decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment